Nye's Apple Barn
3151 Niles Rd
St Joseph, MI 49085
Contact: Jacquie Nye or Angela Thompson
Hours: Seasonal hours, usually 9am-6pm. Please call 269-429-0596, May-Nov. Out of season call 269-208-2344.
GPS [42.0480° N, 86.4559° W]
Our farm market is literally seconds off of I-94 and on your way to the beautiful Silver Beach in Saint Joseph. We provide most Michigan grown fruits and vegetables. We grow our own raspberries, peaches, pears, plums, apples, grapes and vegetables. All other produce is provided by neighboring growers while in season. We also sell jams, jellies, honey, maple syrup and many other items.
We also offer u-pick, peaches (August), and apples (Sep-Oct). Dates and times vary, so please call first.
Stop by on your way in and out of Saint Joseph!
- Large variety of in season fruits & vegetables
- Raspberries - already picked, or frozen
- Peaches - u-pick, already picked
- Apples - u-pick, already picked
- Pumpkins - already picked
- Michigan honey & maple syrup
- Old-fashion popcorn
- Huge assortment of jams, jellies & preserves
- Salad dressings, salsas, pie mix, etc.
- Caramel apples (in the fall)
- Painted pumpkins (in the fall)
- Apple gift boxes
- Apple cider
- Measuring spoons and decorative olive oil bottles
From Chicago: I-94 exit 27. Turn left, go over bridge and farm market is in the right.
From Detroit: I-94 exit 27. Turn right and farm market is directly on the right.
Check out our website for directions from other locations.